Another great recipe for the crock pot! Feel free to use fat free cream cheese and cream of chicken soup. Also, leave the chicken in whole breasts for this. Serve with a green veggie and salad. Great for a Winter day.
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
* 1/8 cup margarine
* 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1. Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
Serve over rice or egg noodles.